• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i think i know something about the DMC4 story

Status
Not open for further replies.

wicked_lester

OK in the manual for the first game if u read the story it says there was a devil born on a snowy day that harnesd his powers right away and became the ruler...now this could be mundus but i doubt it because in DMC3 vergil meats mundus at the end and challenges him right? well even though sparda sealed him away he would still be ruler right? my point is how come vergil or dante never even really knew about him...they went threw the whole tower...he wasn't there....then vergil meets him in hell...HOW COME DANTE DOSN'T MEET HIM UNTIL DMC1? i mean if mundus was all powerfull over the demons in hell how come when vergil opens the gates of hell mundus wasn't the first one out? u would think the strongest would be first. and also...like i said there was a demon born on a snowy day....and if u look at screenshots of the fourth game u see Dante a pretty good distance from a huge castle, and its snowing, so maybe if the "demon ruler" wasn't mundus u get to fight him in DMC4 and dante gets revenge on him for his father (and mother if this was the demon that killed her or orderd the HIT on her). i could be wrong though :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
it could be possible that Dante fights against Mundus in DMC4................or his Father could Told Dante and Vergil the Story of the Prince of Darkness to realize that if Mundus comes to the Human world Dante or Vergil would Destroy Mundus..................................and Eva was a Human............she hasnt Demon´s Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom