• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think I just found Vergil... In real life...

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Who in gods name is this? I stumbled upon this when searching for pics for future sigs, and my eyes nearly died...

Ian-Vergil_03.jpg

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
HIRE HIM NOW CAPCOM.

I don't even care what he does. Just have him stand in front of the studio and scowl.
But please, pay him.
That man is so perfect, my god...

Now imagine him as DMC 4 dante...oh my...

And lol, Capcom should hire him during E3 and Comicon to stand outside of their booths, they'd be a hit!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Holy hell! That man looks awesome. XD Capcom must hire! He might be perfect of the live action version of DMC.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I'm still a Reuben Langdon fan when it comes to Dante... :p Seeing him in the DMC 3 commercial for japan was pretty cool.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
:/ You think so? I admit, I've only read some of the books, but I found them quite terrible...

ZeroLove

:/ You think so? I admit, I've only read some of the books, but I found them quite terrible...

Well, there are two guys, brothers none the less, with supernatural powers... and then there's a human girl... who looks like a woman from their past, their "mother" in the sense of how they became vampires...

... Okay, that's all I got.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Ah, k... Well, maybe for the idea of brothers fighting over a girl we could establish a parallel... But Kat doesn't look like Eva, Trish does... And DMC Vergil is not after Trish, so...

Ok, sorry. I'm just being overly precise and thus annoying.:p I'm bored out of my wits right now, so... my bad.

ZeroLove

Ah, k... Well, maybe for the idea of brothers fighting over a girl we could establish a parallel... But Kat doesn't look like Eva, Trish does... And DMC Vergil is not after Trish, so...

Ok, sorry. I'm just being overly precise and thus annoying.:p I'm bored out of my wits right now, so... my bad.

I was just reaching for straws though. XD
Wasn't serious about VD being like DMC.

Top Bottom