• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think i found Vergil.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
I was rewatching the new 07 trailer and i noticed something. If you look at the white knight demons face it is comparable to Nelo's face. Now heres my theory. After Nelo was defeated in DMC 1, maybe Berial(the new one in command) gave him another chance but this time gave him creatures to command. He then trained the white knights to become soldiers and used them to steal Kyrie for a purpose. Kyrie would get Nero to follow them and then Dante would play the good guy and try and save Nero. Maybe then Nelo has a huge role in the story. We won't know till the game comes out.

DMCrev1large.jpg
devil5.jpg
[/IMG]

Here compare them.

w33l33

meh...
i dunno... they are similar but i like to think that we killed vergil in dmc1 but inevitably not...
it cuold be vergil but it is a bit hard to tell...
i would say no...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, strange, wierd... I'm just leaving the Vergil stuff behind now, though. It's kinda getting annoying now.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
They do look similar but it's not vergil, as said above they said he won't be in it.

Chrysander

The reason why this particular enemy is not Vergil is because we've seen Nero fighting multiple knights. They can't all be Vergil.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well there IS the guy that also has a wing and kidnaps Kyrie. He could be more special than the others..but I don't think he's Vergil.

Destrond

Spectre Of The Flame
No i meant that vergil is the leader of those guys. Like the white ones are the lowest rank, the gold ones a basically his squad leaders, and Nelo is the leader. But now that i have heard about the gi article then yeah.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
well ive just been watchin gamers tv and the one winged white knight was on it and when nero defeated him it was just a empty suit which then dissapears

Top Bottom