• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I really like this scene

This is why people shouldn't look down and so bad at DMC4. It was a nice game and I enjoyed it overall.
I liked this scene a lot too.:) It was a little bit heartbreaking.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Meh. It was alright. I didn't feel Dante was really putting any real feeling in it. It seemed more like "meh, I don't want it anymore. You can have it or whatever. Okay bye."

Now if you want a REAL actual good sentimental moment in DMC, I'd say it would be in DMC1

Dante saves Trish, but also wishes he didn't. But he did because she reminds him of his mother, and he couldn't dare let her die. Then when he points his gun at her, he doesn't have the heart to do it because it would feel like he's about to shoot his own mother again. But he also realizes that Trish isn't Eva and as such tells her that she will never be anything like Eva no matter how hard she tries.

Meh. It was alright. I didn't feel Dante was really putting any real feeling in it. It seemed more like "meh, I don't want it anymore. You can have it or whatever. Okay bye."

Now if you want a REAL actual good sentimental moment in DMC, I'd say it would be in DMC1

Dante saves Trish, but also wishes he didn't. But he did because she reminds him of his mother, and he couldn't dare let her die. Then when he points his gun at her, he doesn't have the heart to do it because it would feel like he's about to shoot his own mother again. But he also realizes that Trish isn't Eva and as such tells her that she will never be anything like Eva no matter how hard she tries.

I think Dante becoming older with time has to do with his emotional side.At an age you don't display emotions as easy as when you did when you were younger.And we know that Dante doesn't really like to show how he truly feels like inside.
DMC has plenty of sentimental moments in it and I actually don't have a problem with it because it makes it seem more realistic in a certain circumstance and more human-like,I guess?

IncarnatedDemon

I know that scene in 1. Its alongside the dmc4 one of my favourite scene, if not the most favourite.

I just think the dmc4 scene with Nero and Dante, the music and the tone and voice acting was really nice.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I know that scene in 1. Its alongside the dmc4 one of my favourite scene, if not the most favourite.

I just think the dmc4 scene with Nero and Dante, the music and the tone and voice acting was really nice.

I think that the scene where dante states "gotta keep it in the family kid" and nero states that" i..need this" and how dante tells him to keep it not only shows that dante trusted nero but that he may have known that nero was somehow also related to him

Top Bottom