• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need weapon ideas!!!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If any of you have been following my DMC Investigations (The Title will make sense soon, I promise!), you noticed Dante and Vergil's weapons morph when energy is given to them. I plan on having each weapon having an "angel" "demon" and "hybrid" form. But I need help. Dante (and Vergil) will have 4 weapons in this story, with the previously mentioned alternate forms for each. However, I've only thought of 2 for each.

Dante's weapons are

Hybrid Arms: Rebellion, a bastard sword of about 4 and 1/4 feet blade and a hand and a half grip. Dante's weapon of choice, utilizing both speed and power. Veritas, purple spiked gauntlets and greaves infused with lightning.

Angel Arms: Uriel, twin dao swords infused with angel energy. Much faster than Rebellion, but not as strong. Atalanta, a pair of Angelic greaves that boost Dante's speed and kicking power, but greatly limits his durability, they're infused with wind.

Demon Sword: Force Edge, a demonic fang based greatsword. Slower than Rebellion, but hits hard. Gytrash, a pair of fiery demon gauntlets That increase Dante's sterngth

Vergil's weapons are:

Hybrid Arms: Yamato, an No-dachi/ O- katana hybrid that is Vergil's go to weapon. Gungnir, a powerful spear that can shoots rays of light. Gwyllgi, a clawed gauntlet/ greave combo, wielding a light/shadow power.

Angel Arms: Osiris, an angelic scythe that moves with speed and grace, often favored by Eva for combat against groups of enemies. Beowulf, a pair of angelic greaves that increase Vergil's speed and kicking power.

Demon Arms: Arbiter, a heavy demonic axe Sparda favored for smashing enemy shields and armor. Antaeus, a pair of gauntlets that increase Vergil's strength and durability at the cost of his speed, they wield the power of Earth.

Top Bottom