• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need to think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hey, this is going to be a shock to most of you since it is very short notice on my part...but I need to really think about things going on in my life right now. It has been very frustrating dealing with some things, and I honestly don't know what to do right now or how to go about it.

I'm really sorry, hopefully I am able to sort out my problems and be back soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Aw Amber, if there was anything I could say that'd make you feel better, you know I would. Just take your time to get your head around things, and I hope things get sorted soon. Try and stay as happy and positive as you can, and ignore the small things that usually get to all of us. There just not worth it. Take care of yourself, and I hope to see you back to your awesome self as soon as possible.

All the best!

~LoD

Meg

Well shucks! I know the feeling. Sometimes you just need a breather. Take your time and come back when you feel ready. All the best! :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Goodbye, Faust. I really hope whatever you've got goin' on is sorted out soon. ^_^ Best of luck.

Reanbell

Your very own star
Aww. :c Sorry that life is being hard on you atm, I hope you can work it out. Good luck and take care. ♥

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Volunteer programs, my baby sis, house work, ect Oh My! :eek:

It never seems to end...*sigh* But I shall get over it soon enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom