• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
hey guys i have a problem with my PC.sorry for this non-topic thread but I really need some help from you guys.every time I play on my laptop after an hour it turns off automaticlly please if someone can help me.sorryfor my bad english

Most likely you experience a laptop overheating problem and it would be fixed by cleaning the cooling module – the heat sink and the fan. The notebook processor produces a lot of heat when the notebook is turned on. The cooling module helps to keep the CPU cool when the laptop is working. The cooling module includes two parts: the heat sink and the cooling fan. The heat sink is attached to the CPU and helps to conduct the heat from the processor to the radiator. The cooling fan blows on the radiator and helps to disperse the heat produced by the CPU. The laptop will overheat if the heat sink radiator is clogged with lint and dust or if the cooling fan stopped spinning.
If your laptop shuts down after some time without any reason and warning, check if the cooling fan spins. Usually it makes some noise and you can hear it. If the fan works fine, then check if the heatsink is clogged. In some cases you can clean the heat sink with compressed air, just blow inside the fan openings on the laptop bottom. If the heatsink is completely clogged, then it is necessary to remove the heatsink for cleaning.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Either one of two possibilities there, if it's happening whilst you're only playing games, your laptop is either overheating, or you've got a case of bad RAM.

Laptop overheating is simple to deal with, BDK has just explained it to a T, but you tend to get bad areas in your RAM as it sort of gets older, it depends on how long you've had the laptop for to be honest.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Black Dragon Knight;163960 said:
Most likely you experience a laptop overheating problem and it would be fixed by cleaning the cooling module – the heat sink and the fan. The notebook processor produces a lot of heat when the notebook is turned on. The cooling module helps to keep the CPU cool when the laptop is working. The cooling module includes two parts: the heat sink and the cooling fan. The heat sink is attached to the CPU and helps to conduct the heat from the processor to the radiator. The cooling fan blows on the radiator and helps to disperse the heat produced by the CPU. The laptop will overheat if the heat sink radiator is clogged with lint and dust or if the cooling fan stopped spinning.
If your laptop shuts down after some time without any reason and warning, check if the cooling fan spins. Usually it makes some noise and you can hear it. If the fan works fine, then check if the heatsink is clogged. In some cases you can clean the heat sink with compressed air, just blow inside the fan openings on the laptop bottom. If the heatsink is completely clogged, then it is necessary to remove the heatsink for cleaning.
tnx bdk for helping I have another question I don't know how to rep please can you help me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
dark slayer 96;163969 said:
tnx bdk for helping I have another question I don't know how to rep please can you help me

Frequently Asked Questions

^ This thread will tell you how to apply rep, just read the first post :D

reputation.gif

^ If the above link didn't help, then you simply click on this image situated at the bottom left of someone's post. It's right next to the report function
report.gif

Hope that helped you ^^

dark slayer 96;163972 said:
tnx lord of darkness you have my +rep...same to you bdk and angelo credo

You're welcome dark slayer 96, enjoy your time here :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I assume that your problem is sorted then?

Well addressed Ryan and BDK, +rep.

Thread closed since the problem has been fixed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom