• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need some help- may have spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but i don't get how u kill that shadow thing that comes from the lion statue....u just keep attacking it or u have to do something special?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
KNDSVCloud;147124 said:
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but i don't get how u kill that shadow thing that comes from the lion statue....u just keep attacking it or u have to do something special?

Keep shooting with your guns with your Ebony and Ivory or Shotgun while dodging his attacks. When he starts to dissolve and shows a big black core,use your sword attacks to damage it.Use Devil Trigger if possible.You have to be quick because even it is in weakened state,he can still attack you.You may have to repeat the process twice or more,depends on the difficulty.

When the Shadow becomes red,it shows that he is going to die,keep dodging him and don;t bother attack him,because if he ever catches you,he will use a dangerous self destruct attack.If he does,you will be damaged a lot.If you are unlucky,you will die.Keep running away from him by jumping or wall jump until he kills himself.

Hope this helps you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom