• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need mission 18 info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash pliskin

So I got all the way up to mission 18.Im at the part were you face all the bosses and collect the crystals that go along with their door to form a circle on the board.My problem is that I cant enter 3 of the doors,the lightblue,golden,or violet.I can enter all the others just fine but when I press the 0 button next to those doors nothing happens.I can only think of a couple reasons for this.I own the s.e. and maybe it has something to do with the 3 joker fights that would pop up before some bosses seeing as how those 3 are the doors I cant get in.Or maybe My game has a glitch.Also im playing this game on my PS3 but I really doubt that would mess anything up.If anyone can help it would really mean a lot to me!

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Well I can tell you that the Jester fights arent related, and there should be no reason you cant access them. The Light Blue is Cerberus, the Golden is Hell Vanguard or Gigapede (Depending what you mean by 'golden' - theres an orange one and a yellow one) and the Violet signifies Nevan.

Assuming you've made sure your close enough to press O (which I assume you must have, since your asking for help) the only reason for this could be thet theres some kind of glitch happening.

Therefore, its either your game or your PS3. Have you tried the mission more than once?

ash pliskin

Ive tried this mission over and over with the hope it work.Ive stood everywitch way you can next to the crystals and still nothing happens.It must be a glitch in the game.My ps3 has worked for everything Ive ever used it for.
Well thats just my damn luck I guess.Awile back I bought Zelda 2 and that one had a glitch also,evrytime Id get hit once Id die.LOL, maybe theres someone around town hacking the games and rewriting them.It's a little odd that the 3crystals I need are the ones that wont work to form anykind of circles on the board.
Thanks for the help.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The one way to test for sure, is to see if you can find another PS2 or PS3 to test the disc. If you play it on a PS2 and it works, you know its your console, and if you play it on another PS3, if it works its ur PS3, if it doesnt its PS3's in general.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
It's not ps3's in general. Mine works just fine. That is strange though. It's either the disc or, heaven forbid, it's your ps3... Have you been taking care of your disc? No scratches and whatnot????

Devil May Die

Maybe it the way you have solved the puzzle. For example I only need to fight like five of them so I can move on. Try fighting the boss battles from the center, I did that and I didn't had to fight all of them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i fought them all, i think it best if you retrace your steps, it helps me, and perhaps you'll remember something you forgot to do.

ash pliskin

I bought this game at gamestop and it's in pretty good shape unlike someother games ive gotten from there,but even with totally scratched up discs Ive had no problems playing them on my ps3 or any of my other ps2 games.I think im just gonna chalk this up to some bad luck.:(

Devil Razer

Drifter
Have you tried an ulternative sequenceo bosses to get the portal open? Or does every sequence have to have one of thoes in?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I'm pretty sure its impossible without one of those.

The order you do the bosses shouldnt matter (on the topic of it glitching) sicne you can do all of the bosses to earn a Blue Orb fragment.

RazielVergil

Devil Razer;64963 said:
Have you tried an ulternative sequenceo bosses to get the portal open? Or does every sequence have to have one of thoes in?

hey is tat really VERGIL on the far left?looks cool!where did u get the pic from?from wat DMC did vergil look like tat?

Devil May Die

Hey,Devil Leon, thanks about the tip of fighting all of them to earn a Blue Orb fragment. I only need one more to max Dantel's health bar. Any way, I don't know what to tell you Ash Pliskin, If it's not your game then it's your PS2

ash pliskin

Well I got good news everYone.
It was the game.somehow there was a glitch.I went out and bought a different copy,put it in my PS3,luckily all my info from the other disc was saved to the hard drive and i was able to pick up right were i left off.This time all the doors opened and I was able to complete the game.And it's well worth it.The ending was great.Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom