• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need DLC

The Only

Devil May Cry Badass
I heard some where that Cap Com said there was a slim chance of them making DLC. But it only makes since that they should, it would increase the already great replay value and let them bide more time until the next release. Any way heres my ideas for some DLC.

Weapons- Just import some weapons from DMC3 it shouldn't be to hard. And it would be boss getting to use Agni & Rudra,Cerberus and Nevan again with Dante.

Characters- Update Vergil's character model from 3 to a next gen appearance. Give him the moves from SE, judgment cut Beowulf etc... to be used in Bloody Palace hopefully the actual game but thats highly unlikely

And of course costumes. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i really doubt it...i thought Capcom announced recently that they won't making any downloadable content...?:(

I wish they could,but they confirmed that they won't making any DLC...:(

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
In the case that there was to be downloadable content I think that it would be awesome for more weapons and costumes and probably like... more environments to play in. I mean.. Fortuna's an island, isn't it? Why not make it bigger!? XP

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
asia22292;71223 said:
In the case that there was to be downloadable content I think that it would be awesome for more weapons and costumes and probably like... more environments to play in. I mean.. Fortuna's an island, isn't it? Why not make it bigger!? XP

write a petition to Capcom for downloadable content if you want...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really hope that doesn't happen. I only use, and want to continue using it as such, my ps3 for playing games. I don't like the idea of having to move it in some room with both rooter and a TV>_<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;71238 said:
I really hope that doesn't happen. I only use, and want to continue using it as such, my ps3 for playing games. I don't like the idea of having to move it in some room with both rooter and a TV>_<

yeah...if really need to put downloadable content,might as well make DMC 4 Special Edition:lol: ...extra missions for Dante,harder difficulties,bonus costumes from previous DMC games,etc...as it is a waste of time to download to ps3...:(

The Only

Devil May Cry Badass
Yeah I'm just caught up on all other games DLC, but I rather a cheaper special edition come out that gives us even more.

Top Bottom