• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

I've been nothing but rude and hostile lately. I've said stuff to people where I shouldn't have, gotten angry over stuff that I shouldn't have, and have just been all around unpleasant. I want to apologize to everyone for my behavior. I didn't mean anything by it. I've been under a lot of stress for months and it just came out here I guess. I hope you guys can forgive me. :oops:

Either way, I'm going to leave for a bit. I'll most likely be back after the semester is over and all that stress from finals and papers is gone. That way I can post without all that stuff on my shoulders. I hope you guys will want to keep talking to me once I get back.

See you.

-A Very :( Meg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Best of luck with your studies Meg. Please come back soon, we'll all miss having you here :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Meh...you've done nothing wrong that I can see, but we've already talked about that ;)

Take it easy, Pigeon x

Meg

Hello! ^^

Well I got all my papers done and I'm feeling good. Finals start tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll do well. I feel a lot better now after being gone for a week. I needed a little break. ^^ Hope you guys are all doing well and I can't wait to get back to posting and talking to people like normal. :D

-Meg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Don't work too hard, remember to give your brain some rest everynow and then.

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
good luck, and hope you're feeling better soon! wish you well! c:
But sadly i can't forgive you for what you've done to me...

Meg

Soooo you guys know I am back for good yes? :eek: This thread can be locked or it can stay up and rot. Either one! XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ive just seen this now! I've been really rubbish at coming on here sorry! We must make some time for some Lightning/Dante-ness soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom