• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need a favour

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The rep limitations are affecting my efficiency at distributing rep to those who contribute to the "Generous Thread". If the limits could be raised or the time before you can give rep again reduced, that would be a massive help to me.

Thanks ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh I don't know...you young people and your requests...tut tut etc.

No problem - unless you are repping more than 1000 times over any 24 hour period, you shouldn't experience any problems from now on.

P.S - I am known for being utterly crap with this stuff, so let me know if you still get messages telling you to wait before repping again.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;59904 said:
Ooh I don't know...you young people and your requests...tut tut etc.

No problem - unless you are repping more than 1000 times over any 24 hour period, you shouldn't experience any problems from now on.

P.S - I am known for being utterly crap with this stuff, so let me know if you still get messages telling you to wait before repping again.

Thanks a lot, I don't think it's likely I'll be repping that amount in one day but it's all good fun and it helps people gain repute on this site. So really I'm just trying to help people and learn at the same time. :cool:

Top Bottom