• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I know this is a dumb question but is ebony and Ivory made of black and white diamonds?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riuji

guys sorry for the question but it really bugs my head, how can a pair of pistol handle extreme wear and tear from excessive usage????? Unless it is made from something special.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
no E&I are not made of diamonds, they are made of metal like any other guns. . E&I might be a bit tougher than most pistols but that doesn't mean they have to be made of something unusual. and Dante probably replaces parts that wear out.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I always wondered that about Yamato. How did Vergil keep it in top shape without actually polishing it and cleaning it after every time he used it? I don't own a katana, but I do know that it's recommended that you put it through the whole cleaning ritual after you use it/unsheath it, to keep the blade in good condition.

I think it's just one of those things that they don't really touch on/show you in the games because it's irrelevant. I'm sure Dante keeps his weaponry in perfect condition. According to the DMC2 novel, he disassembles, cleans, and reassembles his guns as part of his 'routine' when taking on a new task. Kinda like he's getting his head into the right place before going in like a madman with guns blazing.

Anyway, I think, if anything, it's because Dante had the guns customised to suit his needs that they don't wear and tear. He uses magic bullets (....lol...sorry that sounds funny to me) so maybe the affect they have on the guns are different than if he'd been using ordinary bullets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom