• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just played the resident evil 6 demo and it was awesome

Dariuspootisperson

I played it there and beat it five times in a row the action was great the controls felt spot on it had awesome graphics and the monsters looked freaking weird

what did you guys think of it you play it yet?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Honestly I really didn't care for it.
The camera got on my nerves alot, zombie corps placement was ridiculous as i could see & know they're zombies lying there but i couldn't kill the zombies unless i walked where i could be jumped by one.
Weapon were cool but the non-pause inventory system is annoying because one gun goes empty you don't automatically switch to the next weapon.
Health items were a laugh, kept alive by tic-tacs.

hmm.. reminds me of that rail shooter with those awful lot Shaky cameras

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Like someone holding a camcorder right.
ResidentEvil 6 looks beautiful but it's plays so off to me.
And OMG i'm already sick of Wesker Jr. It's like Bison Jr.
Wesker was the lingering face for the big bad in ResidentEvil, he didn't appear in ever ResidentEvil but i got sick of hearing about him. And now Wesker Jr ? Yea i'm done.
If they want a surprising villain then bring back Veronica or something.

yup that's shaky stupid camera is more annoying then scary and yeah i've played RE2,3,4 And i knew crap about Wesker other than that he's the guy who's sending ada to get the virus

wesker Jr was pretty much predictiable after i heard this :-

When the RE6's trailer mentioned "C Virus"

tumblr_m99hb5ApIy1qc7mh1.jpg

i was just like come on !

capcom you're kidding right ?? what next F virus then X-virus ???

i totally lost interest in the story when i heard "C-fuc***ng Virus"

Thing being.

Capcom dropped the ball on this one with it's frustrating camera and "That zombie's dead...you can't shoot it." Then moments after picking up a key "Syke! You can shoot him now!" gameplay.

Capcom, cut it the **** out. Pan the camera back and stop swinging it.

Because mainstream games say :-

"NO you cannot earn MAHNEY !"

"YoU MAST MAKE IT MORE LIKE Battlefield! OR INSUCKTION !"

In short that gameplay doesn't appeal to general action shooter fans and Capcom wants to target both the audience to get moar and moar MAHNEY !

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I agree i'm waiting to see the z virus. I don't mind & rather like the zombies but ResidentEvil after 4 became a soap opera.
Going from horror to action is a very poorly done attempt that's dragging the zombified remains of a once great title to try & keep up with games like Uncharted & Last Of Us.
I think ResidentEvil needs a loooong break.

I still don't get it that why they remaking RE2&RE3 it is about time they do that and rest the series once and for all..

its not like they don't have anything else to start they have :-

Viewtiful joe,Ominusha,tons of classic beat'em'up's,Strider,Dino Crisis,OKAMI 2 !!

Rather then just cheaply remastering older games in HD and getting profited they should actually try tp make an attempt

Heck I'd even go as far to say that they should ditch Street fighter FOREVER and make a new jojo's bizarre adventure in HD with netplay...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter.

All of our problems have been solved.

No more crossovers for the heaven's sake plz we already have a bazillion of them

No i'd keep away from StreetFighter as much as possible.
No StreetFighter character guest appearances, No StreetFighter DLC, not ties to StreetFighter.
I'd bring a full on DarkStalkers title.
Just as i would with ResidentEvil if i was continuing with it.
Completely new characters, non military non-stars characters, just ordinary people trying to survive.
New enemies, return to the T-virus because i'd say all other viruses were absolute failures.
Simple inventory system, & a real 3rd person view.

I see where you're coming from you want Resident evil to be again what it used to be and also add the slow pace Viola !
you have a True blood Next gen Resident evil !!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Dead Space has taken RE's survivor horror.

Resident Evil the movie has had many sequels and people seem to love them due to the sales. If the game is more like the movie, then those movie dwellers will gravitate towards the game. This is why RE 6 has FOUR different gameplay mechanics. Survivor Horror with Leon.

Cross-over are not bad true... but I've had just about ENOUGH of Street fighter crossovers !!

And i seriously don't care about the movies they suck

as @Vampirewicked said Leon doesn't really have survival horror gameplay its just "Shaky cam scare bullsh**t"

You've got to understand !

there is no more life in these two franchises RE&SF

Top Bottom