• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just got married! Hurrah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Congrats!!!!:lol: :) :) :)
I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but happy couples are a rapidly declining race so very well done!

Ladydeathbird

Mistress in charge!
I'm very very happy for you but very very confused that your wife let you post. Thought those chains didn't let you get that far especially on the big day. ;)

Tyles

Whoa? Congratulations! That blows my mind. Didn't know people still marry nowadays. I attended my oldest brother's wedding, and it was pretty fine, and I was just one of those usher guys. Must've been amazing. Once again, congratulations.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
congrats!!!:D :) the place looks beautiful! its finally about time that someone ties the knot around, here how about a little celebration?;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Thanks guys! I'm really enjoying the time off work at the moment, spending quality time with my wife and daughter; but I still like to take some time out of my day to check on my favourite forum. ;)

Steve

Admin
IloveVergil;15912 said:
Congratulations!!
U have a daughter??Cool..Aren't u 20 years old?(so ur profile says)
Yup, her name is Jessica; and I'm fast approaching 21... I'll be expecting presents from you lot! ^_^

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
congratulations! its gonna turn out great!

you will get a birthday present from all of us all. but since i dont know you except for on this forum, i'll just leave you a birthday notice (best i can do, sorry)

i know it may be a little off topic, well very off topic, but i think its funny how you're the webmaster/admin and you have less posts than some people, lol.

Steve

Admin
Thanks a lot, Devil Slayer! :)

hamshanks;17325 said:
i know it may be a little off topic, well very off topic, but i think its funny how you're the webmaster/admin and you have less posts than some people, lol.
Now that you mention it... I guess that is pretty strange! ^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, a little weird as this is, but I'm his wife - so hi! And thanks for the congratulations :D

Rend

Necromancer
Congratulations devilmaycry and Angel, may your life be blessed and filled with many happy memories, so once again congratulations 2 both of u. :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I just saw this thread, so although it's a bit late, congrats, may everything go with the best result,and may u also obtain true happiness^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom