• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I IS BACK :D.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
oh its been so long ive been busy because of college but i need a break now so after some months im back permanently. i see alot of new members around here WHAT UP ALL YOU NEW MEMBERS :D.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DeamonslayeR!!!

Welcome back to the insanity that is DevilMayCry.ORG! Be prepared for crazy awesomeness at every turning :steve:

DeamonslayeR

do eye's deceive me.....LoD your back to.hah this is great im surely ready for some super hifi nonsensical over the top crazy awesomeness that can only be witnessed here :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
do eye's deceive me.....LoD your back to.hah this is great im surely ready for some super hifi nonsensical over the top crazy awesomeness that can only be witnessed here :p

Yeah well before all of that happens please be aware to sign the healh and safety checks first.

DMC.Org is not responsible for any deaths caused by over awesomeness.

DeamonslayeR

What's up DeamonslayeR! Glad to have you back! :)
glad to be back my friend its been so long and ive missed out so much but no more im back permanently :)
*gasp*
You're back?...

Howdy Mister, hope you been ok and welcomez back!...
*eats skittles*:p
yes i am back been doing really w........(stares at skittles) O___O...........GIMME OR ELSE.
:3 Doin' well atm, hope everything is okay with you
yup everything's okay and in tip top condition but im 2 to 3 months behind on music movies games and everything else.....i missed out so much gotta catch up soon.. you'd be surprised to know i listened to gangnam style last night for the first time..yeah ive been that busy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
yup everything's okay and in tip top condition but im 2 to 3 months behind on music movies games and everything else.....i missed out so much gotta catch up soon.. you'd be surprised to know i listened to gangnam style last night for the first time..yeah ive been that busy.

I've only recently heard it for the first time too... it's inspired another chibi picture too :p
Hope you catch up with everything soon :p

DeamonslayeR

Or else what? You're gonna eat me too?...
*runs away*
YES OM NOM NOM
Welcome back brother, to our glorious forums. XD
Thanks.
I've only recently heard it for the first time too... it's inspired another chibi picture too :p
Hope you catch up with everything soon :p
ill be sure to check it out.
ay ay ay mah bro is back!!! :w00t: dude welcome back man!!
WASSUP MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER :D
YOU IS BACK!
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN-

Welcome back old friend. :D
YES I IS BACK...and its good to be back

Top Bottom