• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i have noticed- have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
notice how on almost every thread people go off topic? i know i'v gone off topic loads so just admitt!!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
the description for the general discussion thread says 'feel free to say anything that's on your mind here!' or something to that effect, and this was on my mind, so, i put it!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
But maybe you mis understood, I think it means anything which has meaning and a good point to the subject, not general spam :) ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So what, this is actually like a general spam section? Not in a way of actually spamming but just posting random and meaningless threads? :ninja: If so I am so sorry! I didn't know :(

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
huh, i deffinately didnt think this was for spam... i agree with you tho korn, if you're gonna start a thread, start one that has a point, not one that basically answers itself

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i bluddy well did not make this thread to spam i couldn't give a cr@p about my post count i'm not a sad person like that.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
im not saying this is spam, but tyles said that you can basically say anything, so the general discussion forum can be used for spam

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, not stuff like:

I *post*
am *post
posting *post*
to *post*
boost *post*
my *post*
post *post*
count *post

etc etc, but just threads that have no real meaning. The term "spam" means posts or threads with no obvious meaning.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL Yes I know, we are just trying to puzzle something out that I got completely wrong :lol: lol Can we delete all the posts after the opening one please so we can start over? :)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
no it is not furkin meaningless i was only stating how people seemed to go off topic in most threads and now everyone is having a furking go at me! close this bluddy thread i don't give a cr@p anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom