• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I found Dante's mech!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
6a00d8345233f369e20147e14d5286970b-500wi

02.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

skl-magnum-mazinkaiser-skl-01-f0e13e21-mkv_snapshot_09-28_2011-01-01_19-48-29.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
Mazinger Z? I used to watch the original as a kid in Mexico. Not sure that'd work. Ever play Viewtiful Joe as Dante? He already has mecha.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Mazinger Z? I used to watch the original as a kid in Mexico. Not sure that'd work. Ever play Viewtiful Joe as Dante? He already has mecha.

Take a closer look. That's MazinKaiser SKL, a spinoff of Mazinger. imagine the Mazinger took a billion levels in badass. Besides, Viewtiful Joe is Non-canon and BOTH Dante's would love this

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Take a closer look. That's MazinKaiser SKL, a spinoff of Mazinger. imagine the Mazinger took a billion levels in badass. Besides, Viewtiful Joe is Non-canon and BOTH Dante's would love this

I remember Itsuno wanted plans for Pandora it turn into a mecha but couldn't work it in so opted for that flying saucer.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Holy crap, I think my cousin had this a VHS when I was a kid. It was in Spanish or something... Jeez, I'm surprised I even remember. What was it called again? Tranzor Z-bot or something like that?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
HOLY MOTHER OF OF F***BALLS I HAVEN'T SEEN A MAZIN-ANYTHING SINCE MY GENESIS GAME OF YEARS PAST!! :D
though I never managed to beat the damn thing...

Top Bottom