• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finally got DMC4. Now I need help.

Solar the rabbit

On May 8, after my birthday, I got DMC4 sp edition. It quickly became one of my favorite game of all time right in the top ten. Nero also grew on my becoming my favorite character knocking DMC1 Dante to 2rd place and DmC and DMC3 Dante into to 3rd. I just love how he plays and love for kyrie along with his taunt. But he a asshole. A bigger asshole that DMC3 and DmC Dante. And while DMC4 Dante is a fun character to play as and to watch, he my least favorite Dante. He never seem to show any emotion other that a joker and I find it hard to believe that what DMC1 Dante becomes. Worse part is that I can't dress up as DMC1 Dante. But I'll take about that on a different thread I talk long enough. I have to ask, How do I beat the old ****? I get him to the last two bar and he put of that attack where he just flies about the area and attack Nero and I do good at doging the attack(I do better if I could use tablehopper right) But then he just spam it and I can't used the devilbrigger to punch the ship out of him. What do I do?

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Either stop the punch with Buster, either spam Charged Shot 3 into his beard since it does "remote" damage. Also, use Calibur (air Shuffle) to close up the distance between you.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Try to dodge him when he attacks, he gives you a few seconds to dodge before he attacks in your direction, and when he stops attack him with the Buster or some sword attacks. That worked for me. Or use holy water.

Top Bottom