• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel DMC 2 is the best looking CG out of all the Dante

VergilNeroDante

And yes even better than that reboot Dante.
dantedmc2kexu8.jpg

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Dante: I am a badass god who walks like a man! Sometimes I don't even do that!

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Agreed.

I like the look of Dante in DMC2. However, maybe this image might help determine which Dante look, looked better:

6445115f435bfa3m3.jpg

Just my opinion :p

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Even for its time I think the original is better than the reboot version. Just my opinion.

I felt 2's CGI was better then 3. It had more detail in the way his outfit looked and really showing Dante was wearing quality leather. Plus more environmental engaging.

VergilNeroDante

I felt 2's CGI was better then 3. It had more detail in the way his outfit looked and really showing Dante was wearing quality leather. Plus more environmental engaging.

Well that and the fact it actually looked REALISTIC! Like what Dante would have looked if he was actually real and honestly in the CGI picture above he looks at least in his early 30's or late 30's

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
yeah it was...of its time.
tumblr_mhdpq6V1hm1runaavo1_500.png

Nah its AGELESS ! its awesomeness is TIMELESS !

LOL his coat looks like he stole it from a nearby hobo (Pun intended)

DmC's Dante is the kind of guy i really want to punch in the face

DMC 2's dante was initially supposed to be in DMC4 but it was scrapped because ?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nah its AGELESS ! its awesomeness is TIMELESS !

LOL his coat looks like he stole it from a nearby hobo (Pun intended)

DmC's Dante is the kind of guy i really want to punch in the face

DMC 2's dante was initially supposed to be in DMC4 but it was scrapped because ?

Just seeing that trailer p*sses me off because it could have been what DMC4 should have been. Shame capcom...

VergilNeroDante

Capcom failed to realize the mistakes and decided to take the easy way out and not worry about a game series that could have been a better succes to them if they actully inputted the story properly and made the games in a decent time frame rather than throwing it all over and confusing people. That I have decided to move away from Crapcom and focus on more of the more talented developers out there rather than a company that wont listen to the fanbase and cant simply learn from their mistakes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The outfits of Dante I hate are from 2 and 4. 3 was alright but I didn't like the boy band looking hair. His outfit looks really stupid in 2. What kind of coat is that? It was like a black vest fused with a half made trench coat or something that was just really tight. Looks very awkward. I like the Dante from the first game but DmC's look is not bad at all. The coat in DmC is the best looking coat. I really dig the hooded black coat with red lining.

Top Bottom