• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i dont understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
in dmc1 the intro movie trish says to dante "you're the one who lost a mother and a brother to evil 20 years ago?" which should mean his mother should be in dmc3 along with vergil right?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
In Devil May Cry 3 he is said to be nineteen, and in the original he is apparently around 20-30 years of age, so I do not think that Capcom made any mistakes there...I think.:ninja:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
im not talking about his age, im asking about how is mother should be in dmc3 along with vergil

to meirelle, dmc3 was set 20 years before, it must be because of how ttrish says 'you're the one who lost a mother and a brother to evil 20 years ago'

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Actually, I see that you are right. Mother AND Brother? That would mean that as Vergil jumped off that cliff in the Underworld his mom would've been killed and Daddy Sparda would have bit the dust aswell. Does not make any sense at all :huh:

as i said.....plotholes.....well then again trish was created....so what does she know....but mundus made her and HE should know....something to think about

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
well in dmc1, dante was 29, 20 years before that, demons attacked his home and killed his mother, they also supposedly killed his brother. 9 years later in dmc3, he meets vergil again. i personally dont think that dante see's vergil as a brother at this point in time, just like how he doesnt think of sparda at this point in time. so dante thought he didnt have a brother, and maybe he only realized it afterwards. that may be why trish said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom