• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I beat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I beat DMC3! Damn that was a bad *** game! I loved the ending. What were you're favorate parts? What were your least favorate parts? Share with me!

One of my fav parts was when Vergil and Dante were back to back with the guns and said, "Jackpot!" And I loved it when Vergil came in to assist Dante in the battle against Arkham.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I have few things to say: what would happen if everyone of us would make a thread after beating this game? Or worse, every difficult.

And second, my fav part was the ending movie. Fav fight has been allways the first encounter with Vergil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Stillborn;42273 said:
I have few things to say: what would happen if everyone of us would make a thread after beating this game? Or worse, every difficult.

Well, not to be rude, but everyone didn't. I soppose I was the first one. I hope anyhow. The main reason I made this topic was not just because I beat it, but because I wanted to discuss the pros and cons of the game and make conversation about it. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom