• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hyrule Warriors Announced for 3DS with New Features

Ixbran

Smashing~
KoeiTecmo accidentally uploaded a video to their youtube account spoiling a huge announcement for a new 3DS game. The video was taken down, but not before it could be ripped and uploaded to multiple different places.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i can tell at the end of the trailer it means if you get the 3ds version you get tetra and the king of the red lions in the Wii u version
first Mewtwo with smash and now this
is this going to be a common thing with Nintendo now

Ixbran

Smashing~
Personally i've no problem with it, its basically a reward for getting the 3DS version.

we dont know the full details just yet, but many believe it will have cross save functionality. if thats the case, having both versions would definetly be benificial in multiple ways.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
I just personally hope that Tetra and The King are both atleast purchasable without the 3DS version like Mewtwo was in Smash. I get that's it a reward but I shouldn't have to get the game twice just because I want two characters.

Doesn't help that 3DS games are generally cheaper than Wii U games already and by the looks of it, the 3DS version already has all the DLC on it, so as someone who bought the Wii U version, I kinda feel ripped off.

...But other than that, hope that since they're still adding characters, that they'll eventually add Vaati.

Top Bottom