• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hunting for a good video editor

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm on the brink of pulling out my hair since I can't stand Windows Movie Maker anymore, so I could really really use some advice. I've tried Video Edit Magic and Xilisoft Video Editor and they both didn't work properly.

I'm not looking for anything professional, just something that can cut and put together clips and maybe some use transistors. Oh, and I use Win Xp, so don't bother looking up programs for Vista or whatever.

I'd really appreciate some suggestions. And a lot of rep is in store for those that can get me out of this pickle ^__^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Afraid I don't know of all that many free / open source video editors available for Windows XP. If you aren't on a budget and money is no object, there perhaps looking into either Sony Vegas Pro 8 or Adobe Premier. I haven't used either in years so I couldn't really recommend one over the other but hopefully one of 'em might be right for you. good luck!

Sparda™

Janny;120258 said:
I'm on the brink of pulling out my hair since I can't stand Windows Movie Maker anymore, so I could really really use some advice. I've tried Video Edit Magic and Xilisoft Video Editor and they both didn't work properly.

I'm not looking for anything professional, just something that can cut and put together clips and maybe some use transistors. Oh, and I use Win Xp, so don't bother looking up programs for Vista or whatever.

I'd really appreciate some suggestions. And a lot of rep is in store for those that can get me out of this pickle ^__^

Sony Vegas Pro is the right choice. It is a professional HD Video and Audio editor and maker. I use It and It is awesome!;)

Top Bottom