• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HQ Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchedear

Hey guys!
I'm new here, but I also wanted to post here because I just got done screencapping the whole DMC 3 PC game and I wanted to share it with all of the fans! (if you seen this post at a different forum, or something, well there's the reason! ; ) )

I took them all at full graphic capacity at 1280x960, so they're really big! It took me three months. Wow. lol
So far, all I have up is Vergil's intro but I'll be posting more scenes each week till all of the scenes are up!

Here's a sample of what they look like, http://www.imageox.com/image/142109-Vergil18.jpeg

The rest of the screens are at my friend and I's community at livejournal, Gamecandy, and its right here. http://community.livejournal.com/gamecandy/40923.html#cutid1

You don't have to have a livejournal to look, but if you do, it'd be great if you commented! I can update this thread every time I put up new ones, or you can bookmark the LJ community, whatever. : )
And this isn't much of a promo, but more of me just showing fellow fans some super cool screenshots. Hee!

Hope you like!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Awesome shots, I haven't got the pc one so i've never seen what they look like. Until now :D.
Rep from me too.

Sparda™

The PC version of the game has some of the game videos in the game folder. There's a folder called mov. Open the videos that are in mpg/mpeg formats, with Adobe ImageReady CS2, or with Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Version. The programs will split the video in frames. If you want them in high resolution, just go to Image Size, and select the resolution you want to. Also, select the coolest frame you want, and voila, you're done.;)

touchedear

Dante Aseroth;81863 said:
The PC version of the game has some of the game videos in the game folder. There's a folder called mov. Open the videos that are in mpg/mpeg formats, with Adobe ImageReady CS2, or with Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended Version. The programs will split the video in frames. If you want them in high resolution, just go to Image Size, and select the resolution you want to. Also, select the coolest frame you want, and voila, you're done.;)

Really?? Thank you, I'll try that! I was always wondering if there was a way to make them a bigger size. But the downfall is that the quality of the .mov videos aren't as good as the ones in the game itself ;-;

Sparda™

touchedear;82028 said:
Really?? Thank you, I'll try that! I was always wondering if there was a way to make them a bigger size. But the downfall is that the quality of the .mov videos aren't as good as the ones in the game itself ;-;

I think you used that Print Screen Sys button to catch the favorite frame, and then pasted It in Paint. The method I use Is just more comfortable, but the one you use is really cool, and has helped me in catching some awesome screens. ;)

touchedear

Haha, thanks! I'm glad people are liking them to be honest. It took me 2 months to screencap the whole game! eurgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom