• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How you see the DMC cast moving forward in the future based on Champion Analysis

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante's humanity

Vergil's inferiority

Nero's will

Trish's identity

Lady's guilt

DMC better continue with more stories after 5!!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I see the series split into two directions.

Vergil/Dante bonding in Hell and Nero/Trish/Lady holding down the homefront. Granted I'm more interested in Nero finding his own friends so I'd split them off. Lady and Trish deserve better than being Nero's sidekicks so either give them a spinoff or retire them.

I'm cool with Dante being his brother's keeper. Nero sucks but he's tolerable and everyone else seems to like him.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm cool with Dante being his brother's keeper.
Oh, god. That would be the worst thing they could do to Vergil. Treat him like a child who needs to looked after. His inferiority complex wouldn't be a complex anymore, it'd be a reality. Vergil used to be fierce, threatening, a powerhouse, Dante's equal/shadow/other half; This would turn him into something far inferior. You're not even treating him like an adult, I don't care how you speak to him, you can't treat him like an adult if you are actually babysitting him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Oh, god. That would be the worst thing they could do to Vergil. Treat him like a child who needs to looked after. His inferiority complex wouldn't be a complex anymore, it'd be a reality. Vergil used to be fierce, threatening, a powerhouse, Dante's equal/shadow/other half; This would turn him into something far inferior. You're not even treating him like an adult, I don't care how you speak to him, you can't treat him like an adult if you are actually babysitting him.
I meant in a team-up sense than him being a figurative babysitter. He and Dante need to bury the hatchet and come to an understanding. It doesn't matter if it's onscreen or offscreen to me, as long as it happens.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@V's patron
That's not as bad but I am rather split on whether I want to see it or not. Don't get me wrong, I want to see it, but drama is not the forte of this writing team.
Honestly, I thought 5 was a step up from 4 and Bingo found his groove with Dante v Vergil. I still have my doubts about it but I'm optimistic about a potential DMC6.

I'm playing to Bingo and Itsuno's strengths here. Hence why I'm not giving them another love story to tackle.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Anybody have ideas on how to bring them forward?

nero needs his own allies. Trish and lady can be his support... yet they can form their own “Birds of Prey”.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I want Nero and Nico to sort of be separate from the rest of the cast. Have Nero travel the world; hunting demons in other countries, give him his own Devil arms+devil breaker to have him stand out as his own bonified devil hunter. Since Nero is now likeable, Capcom should use that as a chance to further that interest by buffing him up more.
As for Lady and Trish, they can work as their own Devil Hunter group. It doesn't necessarily have to be Devil May Cry, but they could team up as a dual devil hunting side-business to Devil May Cry.
And then there's Dante and Vergil. Since they're both in Hell, they could focus on fighting their way back to Earth.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanted to do a plot where someone mistook Trish as Eva. She decides to play along and saying she's her daughter. I always liked the idea of Eva being a hunter herself and this gives us a chance to explore it.

A potential USP(unique selling point) for Lady/Trish is them infiltrating bad guy groups and trying to stop them before they get bigger. I'm not sure how the gameplay would be handled but its a way to make use of Trish's shapeshifting powers.

Nero's not a jack of all trades like Dante so you can put him with other playable characters and still keep a sense of balance. So you should create two or three other characters to play off him and you're golden.

One of them could be his mom-----just saying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom