• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would you re-do or rewrite the story?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How would you? In mission 10, where Nero faces Dante again... Dante should've fought with his devil trigger form. Like when Nero, in the beginning, uses Yamato on Dante, he should've came out of the smoke in his DT form.

For Kyrie, she should've been a boss in mission 11 to replace Sanctus or have two bosses in that mission. For Sanctus, he should've been going young for a final boss.

AND... Vergil would've came back possessing Nero and Dante would have to fight him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well you seem to have three ideas in one so i will just number them sepereately.

1. That might be too tough considering how hard he was just being regular dante.
But if Nero had access to a genuine DT like his concept art instead of the Blue Specter thing, I would go for it. It might seem fairer.

2. That would a awesome idea because it has such tragic undertones.
Plus it might make her more interesting to players.
Do you want her to use some magic powers against Nero like being a witch or do you want to have a demon form like her brother?

3. What would be your explanation for vergil possessing Nero and fighting Dante?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Well you seem to have three ideas in one so i will just number them sepereately.

1. That might be too tough considering how hard he was just being regular dante.
But if Nero had access to a genuine DT like his concept art instead of the Blue Specter thing, I would go for it. It might seem fairer.

2. That would a awesome idea because it has such tragic undertones.
Plus it might make her more interesting to players.
Do you want her to use some magic powers against Nero like being a witch or do you want to have a demon form like her brother?

3. What would be your explanation for vergil possessing Nero and fighting Dante?

1. True... didn't like the specter either.

2. I want her to have the same power as Credo & Agnus. She'd be under Sanctus' influence and that in her state, she denies Nero for him being a demon. Then later... after being rescued by Nero... maybe Kyrie can take up Credo's task and will still be a caretaker.

3. I'm not sure. Maybe his soul was within Nero's burned arm since that attack? What's your take?

And.... wished there was a Nero & Dante vs Sanctus battle when they're inside the Silver Giga.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The last bit would be too unfair to Sanctus as Dante/Nero team up would e too powerful. plus there is too big a power gap between Nero and Dante to pull that off. But it would be cool.

1. Not saying it was bad, just wanted him to have something more. Althought having control of the specter outside of battles would be cool. like having him be astro-project it and control it from far would be a cool game-mechanic.

2. cool. People can multitask right?
Should she be a sword fighter like her brother or a magic user?

3. im of the opinion that nero was meant to be vergil's kid and he is weaker than the twins hence the arm.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The last bit would be too unfair to Sanctus as Dante/Nero team up would e too powerful. plus there is too big a power gap between Nero and Dante to pull that off. But it would be cool.

1. Not saying it was bad, just wanted him to have something more. Althought having control of the specter outside of battles would be cool. like having him be astro-project it and control it from far would be a cool game-mechanic.

2. cool. People can multitask right?
Should she be a sword fighter like her brother or a magic user?

3. im of the opinion that nero was meant to be vergil's kid and he is weaker than the twins hence the arm.

I'd stick to Kyrie being a swordsman like Credo and maybe wield crossbows. She can probably possess some magic... maybe?

Nero being Vergil's kid... I never find any good proof. Maybe Vergil married someone before DMC3 began?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
How about both but she could have better aptitude with magical skills?

At this point who knows? I think you should check out the nero is vergil's son threads.
We got two or three of them in this section alone.

but to go on another tact, Vergil's soul was seperated from his body and stumbles onto nero's half dead state and possess him to recuparate.
He is barely cognizant of his actions hence why nero is in control. He is acting on auto-pilot and regaining his strength.

Top Bottom