• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would they react to John De Lancie

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
This thread is to discuss how your favorite characters would react to meeting Discord/Q (If you need a description of them, its omnipotent, mischevious, immature, and complete troll)
Q is an omnipotent character from Star Trek, who basically has nothing better to do than troll Picard.
(Though I wouldn't know because Q is basically the only thing from Next Generation that I can understand) He is best described as the Gman of Star Trek, only unlike Gman, he doesn't really leave an impression as "mysterious" or "scary", more of an impression of "WTF is going on"

Most memorable moment:
Ryker : It's like the laws of physics just went out the window.
Q : And why shouldn't they, they were so inconvenient

Discord is a character from My Little Pony who is based on Q played by the same actor. He is a chimera (referred to as a "Draconequus" on the show) who is the living embodiement of chaos, unlike Q, he was defeated and turned to stone, let's just pretend he escaped. His morals are much more clear than Q's, while Q is like the Gman of Star trek, Discord made it clear he wanted nothing more to do than just chaos, and making sure nothing made sense. Discord also seems to be able to manipulate with ease, but chooses not to, naturally as a demon, he likes toying with his opponents.
He has a tie for 2 most memorable moments
Most Memorable moment:
First here he is giving the protagonist false hope
and here is the results of his powers

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If Dante met discord, he'd just shoot him.
If Dante met Q... He'd get annyoed and shoot him... unless Q gave him lots of women and Strawberry sundaes... or women covered in strawberry sundaes.

Top Bottom