• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how would dante do in the bayonetta universe

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Depends on which one.

I'd say DMC2/DMC4 Dante would kick ass in that verse, although run into some hard challenges and fights.

But any other version of Dante would either lose or have a hard to staying alive in the Bayonetta verse.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i somehow see him becoming a foster brother to Luka as a reference to his alias(Tony Redgrave) which was used for the name of luka's dad.

I think the thing is you might have to have him cross dimensions to meet bayonetta since if Sparda is as badass and heroic as they make him out to be then I dont really see him letting Balder have free reign for 500 years.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends on which one.

I'd say DMC2/DMC4 Dante would kick ass in that verse, although run into some hard challenges and fights.

But any other version of Dante would either lose or have a hard to staying alive in the Bayonetta verse.

should have stated i meant dmc4 dante sorry

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dmc2 dante would probably wreck the place as he is so serious and to the point instead of toying with enemies amd joking around

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'd say pretty well. There are demons there, he hunts demons, he'll be fine.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Unless Dante has the power to punch giant gods into the sun, I'd say he'd do as good as Ichigo would in the DBZ universe.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Didn't Kamiya go on record at some point saying that Bayonetta was way stronger than Dante? I suppose that means if something gave her trouble, it would be nearly impossible for Dante.

However, this also begs the question: which Dante is Kamiya referencing? His original DCMC1 child? Or the overall Dante that he's become since Bayonetta's release (DMC4, I think?)?

DragonMaster2010

Didn't Kamiya go on record at some point saying that Bayonetta was way stronger than Dante? I suppose that means if something gave her trouble, it would be nearly impossible for Dante.

However, this also begs the question: which Dante is Kamiya referencing? His original DCMC1 child? Or the overall Dante that he's become since Bayonetta's release (DMC4, I think?)?

Kamiya did say that, but it was later just confirmed as a joke. However it's obvious who the stronger person is.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i didnt say he would fight the goddess or anything i just meant fighting demons in general in it and everyone knows how powerful bayonetta is

DragonMaster2010

i didnt say he would fight the goddess or anything i just meant fighting demons in general in it and everyone knows how powerful bayonetta is

But what if he DID have to fight a godess. I don't think gods and godesses like demons all that much.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Well if it was DMC 2 Dante, DMC 4 Dante, or DMC 1 Dante, or if you want to count him, SMT Dante.
Then yes I would believe he would do good.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Dante in DMC 4 is at a whole godly level and in DMC 2 with SMT Dante he is basically an omnipotent being. but that is just an opinion....

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Not counting SMT Dante it seems Dante can handle himself quite well.

Joking or not Dante is just as strong if not stronger than Bayonetta......unless Bayonetta brings out Queen Sheba then that is a different story for another time.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
he would own. i don't know what his beef with angels are though

Top Bottom