• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to slash Plutos Dragon mission 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Like Alastor12 said, when he launches a fireball, you hit it with a sword and deflect it back at him 'til he dies. (It takes 3 hits on Normal +, 1 on Easy). And if you're facing the one in the Hidden Bangle special mission, just run up to him when he's not breathing fire and slash his skull to bits until he dies. Then you'll have to fight 2 Shadows/Frost.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Mission 22: Living Dungeon, the last secret mission. To find it, go up to the Watcher Statue Shop, and press action on the wall opposite it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Stand in the hallway. Wait for him to throw a fireball at you and knock it back at him with Alastor. The Dragon should blow up.
now im having a little trouble with this missson too.
But it may just be the fact that i lack hand eye cordination. but im having trouble jumping on the platforms to get the gem thingy.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
You don't actually need to use platforms, just use airhike with a little delay to jump on the balcony. (Use the platform where Dragon was)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oh haven't bought it yet. cause i think it costs more red orbs than i have. i think its like 1400. should i just keep leaving and coming back to kill the puppets mulitple times till i have enough or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom