• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to save your farming in dmc 1?

Hello, i have troubles with saving system in this game. For example, i just beat mission 4 and now i want to find blue orbs i missed earlier and collect some red orbs. But when i am done with farming, how can i save, because to save i need to beat mission 5 or all my orbs will be gone. So if i fail with mission all my farming is useless. So basicaly, how to return and collect everything i missed in my first try.

Thanx.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sorry, ese. This is an old game, before save points and auto save. You are just going to have to get good at it with patience and practice.

PS: Good name, fantastic movie.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, certain Secret Missions were only available in certain missions, so that's out of the question. However, I spent a lot of time farming Red Orbs by encountering Phantom in the hallways, killing him with DT attacks, collecting the Orbs, saving my game, leaving the mission, then restarting it to encounter Phantom in the halls again - rinse and repeat as many times as needed.

The same can be done for running about to collect Blue Orb Fragments; find them, save your game, and look for some more.

Be warned though; it absolutely murders your Time ranking at the end of whatever mission you do it on :p

The same can be done for running about to collect Blue Orb Fragments; find them, save your game, and look for some more.

But how can i save my game in the midle of mission, the only way to save progress i found, is to beat mission, only then i can save. I play on ps2 by the way.

Thank you 2 for reply.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
But how can i save my game in the midle of mission, the only way to save progress i found, is to beat mission, only then i can save. I play on ps2 by the way.

Thank you 2 for reply.
you can save by pressing select and hitting save this saves your orbs and upgrades but if you used up an item or yellow orb it saves that too

Top Bottom