• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to be classy on thy Interwebz

Meg

I haven't made a silly thread in a while, but I just got this idea randomly. So *ahem* *adjusts tie*

Meg's Guide to Being Classy on Thy Interwebz

1. One should never be without one's top hat. Whether one should also wear a tie depends on the site they are visiting. For example, DMC.org is a classy place and therefore a tie is always required while Facebook isn't cool enough for ties. Bow ties are never appropriate.

2. Drinking tea is a must. For no reason should the tea be iced unless you are American. Sticking one's pinky finger out while drinking is encouraged but not required.

3. If one feels the need to rage, one should first spill tea on oneself prompting many curses and anger over how hot (or cold) the tea is. One should then go clean up and change one's clothes. Upon returning to the Interwebz, if one still feels the need to rage, one should proceed to spill more tea on themselves and repeat this cycle until they no longer have the urge to rage.

Or one could skip the above and just proceed to rage. Either one.

4. Never go on Tumblr. It is a black hole of radical feminists, random funny sh*t, and things that can never be unseen. If one still insists on visiting Tumblr, one should first raise one's life insurance.

5. It is a good idea to quote Shakespeare as often as possible. Even if the quote has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

6. Upon arriving at a new site, one should offer the staff the heart of one's fastest steed.

7. One should do all of this while lying on their bed in their pajamas eating Cheetos. Doritos and Fritos are valid alternatives.

8. One shuold ignore all grammar and speeling mistakes in one's postes.

--------------

I can't think of anything else right now. I hope this thread gave you a good laugh and feel free to post your own tips on how to be classy while on the Interwebz. :D

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
2. Drinking tea is a must. For no reason should the tea be iced unless you are American. Sticking one's pinky finger out while drinking is encouraged but not required.

I think this is a bad idea. One time i was watching youtube then i saw this:

I spitted my tea in my keyboard and...you know what happened.

Reactions: Meg

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
4. Never go on Tumblr. It is a black hole of radical feminists, random funny sh*t, and things that can never be unseen. If one still insists on visiting Tumblr, one should first raise one's life insurance.
Uh oh.
tumblr_ltmrinYLW01qde5al.gif

My ghost now haunts this forum.

1. One should never be without one's top hat. Whether one should also wear a tie depends on the site they are visiting. For example, DMC.org is a classy place and therefore a tie is always required while Facebook isn't cool enough for ties. Bow ties are never appropriate.
tumblr_m36eza28Qn1qb0q9io1_500.gif

Madam, weo on the Interwbz no loger affiliate withsuch infernal headgears. THis web wers fedoras, M'lady.
wcgiveaway.gif

Top Bottom