• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old is Sparda?

Ive been reading stuff on how old dante looks..and now im wonder how old is Sparda? and how old was he when he settle down and had a family? when did he die?>_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Darius Blakhart;286697 said:
Ive been reading stuff on how old dante looks..and now im wonder how old is Sparda? and how old was he when he settle down and had a family? when did he die?>_<

Sparda was a true demon. And when he had his human form for so long, he still managed to live for ages. I'd put him at around 2100 years old, something like that :unsure:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
2000 years accounted for along with the years he had a family and the years he was fighting the underworld along with whatever happened before that, of which the exact numbers aren't known. All that's known is that he had a family near the end of his life.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Everyone starts somewhere. He was probably a child to begin with, but even then he had to have some amount of skill to survive in Hell, I'd think.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Unless... Mundus created him *wiggles eyebrow*
But, I'm being stared at evilly, so yeah.
Perhaps he was a young warrior.
2000 years.
Damn It Capcom, make a game about Sparda >_<

I was thinkin how many years long until a king trust a warrior and make him one of his best generals? well maybe for demons that live alot longer it is about 3500 years.
how many years long for a normal warrior to become a super warrior? 540 years maybe.
how many years Sparda served Mundus after he became Mundus's general? 4500 years maybe.
and in the end When Sparda betrayed Mundus 2000 years ago :
3500+540+4500+2000=10540 maybe :\

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
all we know is that sparda is more that 2000 years old. probably alot older because i doubt a young demon could be that powerful.

Top Bottom