• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How old is dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
18-19 in DMC3
28-29 in DMC1 (the only thing we definitely know is that there is a ten year gap between DMC3 and DMC1)
29-30 in DMC4 (maybe a few years older)
his age in DMC2 is unknown all we can say for sure is that he is older than in DMC4 he could be anywhere from his early 30's to several hundred years old.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
I wonder what his b-day is as well as Nero's... I have read that he was born in 1976 on 1 site, but it's not guarenteed.
*I have just begun DMC 4 several weeks ago, so I'm new to this. :p

seraphmaycry

1976? maybe i fits with the story as the games set in the modern world and by the time you reach dmc3 it would be late 1990s since then dantes age is around 18ish

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well judging from DMC1 where Trish said that Dante "Lost a mother and a brother to evil 20 years ago" I speculate it like this.

DMC3: 18 or 19.
DMC1: 28
DMC anime: at least 29 or 30
DMC4: 34 or 35
DMC2: early 40's

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
DMC1 states within itself that Eva was murdered 20 years prior, and Dante was 8 at that time, so he's 28 in DMC1. DMC4 takes place 10 years after DMC3 as stated by game director Kobiyashi, and Dante was established as 19 in DMC3. Also stated in that same comment is that Nero in DMC4 is the same age Dante was in DMC3, thus, Nero is officially 19 in DMC4, and Dante is 29, so DMC4 is about a year after DMC1 with the anime happening in that year time span. The omnly game we have no stated time frame for is DMC2, and I dont' believe NT has said one for Dante's age yet in DmC, but it's safe to saye within 18 to 23 likely.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
DMC1 states within itself that Eva was murdered 20 years prior, and Dante was 8 at that time, so he's 28 in DMC1. DMC4 takes place 10 years after DMC3 as stated by game director Kobiyashi, and Dante was established as 19 in DMC3. Also stated in that same comment is that Nero in DMC4 is the same age Dante was in DMC3, thus, Nero is officially 19 in DMC4, and Dante is 29, so DMC4 is about a year after DMC1 with the anime happening in that year time span. The omnly game we have no stated time frame for is DMC2, and I dont' believe NT has said one for Dante's age yet in DmC, but it's safe to saye within 18 to 23 likely.
Awesome! Thx for the details! Last q though, is was Dante his oldest in DMC 4? I ask, b/c I'm still new to DMC & have discovered the stories bounce like ping pong balls in the DMC game series!! xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom