• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much should each character be playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In Devil May Cry 5; If Dante, Nero and Vergil are playable.. How much would you like to play as the characters?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
separate story lines for each Dante and Vergil and then Nero perhaps on some missions like 1 or 3 tops

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Equal amount of gameplay if that's possible. I hated the "13 Nero missions and 7 Dante missions" in DMC4. Especially the way it was given to us. Nero missions->Dante missions->Nero missions again.
I don't hate Nero but this was like Capcom was desperately asking us to play with him instead of Dante.

Keaton

Premium
I say Capcom go back to something DMC2 had going for it...multi-discs! :D

Same story, just different perspectives...

If anyone has played Prince of Persia Warrior Within, the part where he goes' back in time and overlaps his own timeline as another 'person'...same thing.

Dante walks by, see's Virgil killing a monster, Nero is getting hit-upsidethehead Dante saves him..but Nero doesn't find out...youknow...perspectives ^___^

That way everyone can play 20 missions with each character, and get an epic-sized-chunk-of the story in the process.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;121432 said:
I say Capcom go back to something DMC2 had going for it...multi-discs! :D

Same story, just different perspectives...

If anyone has played Prince of Persia Warrior Within, the part where he goes' back in time and overlaps his own timeline as another 'person'...same thing.

Dante walks by, see's Virgil killing a monster, Nero is getting hit-upsidethehead Dante saves him..but Nero doesn't find out...youknow...perspectives ^___^

That way everyone can play 20 missions with each character, and get an epic-sized-chunk-of the story in the process.

That would be epic!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah, just stick to each character being assigned their own path ;) Now that is original.

ReChronicles

Premium
i dont no who vergil is really - my dad likes him a lot - but i like nero and want to see him again :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That "we want Vergil" attitude reminds me of when we knew very little stuff about the upcoming DMC4. We wanted Vergil a lot, we found "clues" that led us to believe that Vergil is there in some form, but in the end we were wrong. And since Nero's going so well(and has Yamato - also has some sort of relation with Sparda), and Dante remains "the man" I have really lost hope for any of Vergil's reappearances. I really hope I'm wrong but it just seems that way to me..

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Tony_Redgrave;121646 said:
That "we want Vergil" attitude reminds me of when we knew very little stuff about the upcoming DMC4. We wanted Vergil a lot, we found "clues" that led us to believe that Vergil is there in some form, but in the end we were wrong. And since Nero's going so well(and has Yamato - also has some sort of relation with Sparda), and Dante remains "the man" I have really lost hope for any of Vergil's reappearances. I really hope I'm wrong but it just seems that way to me..
Seriously, dude, you forgot alot of Vergil in that paragraph. Amiright gaiz?

Evil Nero

Virgil's coming back, there has to be a reason for why they didn't show a death scene of Nelo in DMC1.

As I prefer Nero's fighting style to Dante's, I wouldn't mind if they did the mission lay-out again tbh.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Multi Discs.Each disc for Dante,Nero and Vergil.Same story,but their stories are intertwined,like Keaton said.Equal amount of gameplay,like Tony said.

If that is not possible,then...

Dante's gameplay time > Nero gameplay time + Vergil gameplay time.

Dante is my hero,and he should have more gameplay time than others,as he was like,shunned out in DMC4,although he is still playable but less missions than Nero's missions.:)

Cool thread.Rep+.:)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;121425 said:
Equal amount of gameplay if that's possible.

I hope to god that if they have multiple characters to play with that they will make an even amount of missions between them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I'm making my Concept like that. Every character gets their own story line, and the same amount of missions. Spotlight is shared equally, almost.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Nero - 75%
Dante - 25%
Vergil - 0%

5 should be based on Nero even more cause we know jack **** about him.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that they wont bring back nero is dante, and its going to be dante + someone else, and they are going to do the same this time as they did in DMC 4, have the missions split 13, 5, 4 or something, the middle part played by the 2ndary charecter though, because as of yet, we havent played the same charecter(not including dante) twice, and its either they start using old charecters, or they keep bringing in new ones, im not sure

Kiluwastrife

Black Angel;121450 said:
That would be epic!

... I still prefer this one...

either way, I'll play the one who has the most EFFECTIVE combos...

Frankly, Nero is kinda boring ya know... The Style I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom