• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how long?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think if they were going to expand on DMC4 they would have simply released DLC (new costumes and stuff). Given that they still need to give an explaination for Nero it would be a tight squeeze story wise to make DMC5 the last one and tie up all the ends. Kind of hard to tell when none of us really know where the story is going but I am going to say DMC6 will be the point where they realise its running out of steam and they need to wrap it up.
They might even be thinking that now with all the other hack and slash games out there DMC probably isn't as popular as it has been in the past and nothing grabs attention more than a "final chapter" game.

Meg

I agree that there needs to be at least two more games. as for that i don't know. there really hasn't been a set storyline to tie all the games together. i think five needs to do that. Capcom has to be careful with the next DMC game(s) to make sure people stay interested. Its true there are a lot of hack and slash games out there now, but DMC started it all. They really need to do something in order to keep up.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
6 has to be the armageddon all people reveve for a final battle all games end in a bombshell mk armageddon super smash bros brawl rachet and clank will (has too)

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Compared to other HnS games at the moment, none of them stands up to DMC. Dante`s Inferno - quicktime events, GoW - quicktime events, Ninja Blade - quicktime events, X Blades - just sucks, while DMC remains the only pure HnS, where yu have full control over your character(except Nero`s DT`ed Devil Bringer and that charged Yamato slash combo attack).
If those games want to stand up to DMC, quit the QT events or GTFO.

Top Bottom