• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How excited are you?

How excited are you about DMC4?

• Salivating

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Awe-Struck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blithe

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Curious

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dissatisfied

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

I am so excited that I made this thread. I am a loser for being this excited about videogames I guess. I suppose it underlines how pathetic my life is. On the other hand, I recognise videogames as an escape for me, it brings me happiness and lets me escape the bad things in life. How excited are you about DMC4 and TGS next weekend?

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Ecstatic. A DMC game that looks that good is amazing. It could possibly rival Metal Gear Solid 4 as the best looking PS3 game. And that's pretty damn hard.

Chrysander

I can't wait for vids. I was looking at Heavenly Sword videos on IGN the other day. They look pretty good. I imagine that DMC4 will be along those lines, stylistically. But if they already have the DMC3 engine to work with, I imagine it will end up looking smoother than Heavenly Sword, which had some jerkiness between moves, and the enemies seemed a bit crappy

Stillborn

Devil's heart
But I'm excited to see more videos from 4th part of DMC series. Let's hope we'll get some od them. And let's hope they would give us some information about the movie too.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol.....................chill out IloveVergil....................u will see the videos.......................i guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom