• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How else could have Capcom made the game more "Fresh"

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
We all know the reboot was disappointing to many when they first saw the trailer. So my question is , how could have the game series been freshened otherwise?
I am unsure whether to put this in Bloody Palace or here, but I ultimately decided it wasn't a "forum game". So here is how it works, you basically just post your fantasy for the series, like a "what if" thing. I will go first.

If I were in charge of the series, I would've made a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic crossover, having it so multiple demons would appear in Equestria, and Celestia would have known Sparda before he sealed off the demon realm, In this game, Celestia recognizes Dante's genetics and the first level is about her chasing him through Canterlot, Eventually she tells the Mane 6 about Dante's origins, but in the process of this, Nero's origins are explained as well. It is later revealed that Discord is behind the chaos in Equestria, and that he somehow reopened what Sparda had closed. Dante , with the help of the Wielders of The Elements of Harmony, must chase and destroy Discord before it is too late for both Earth and Equestria. In the end, to reseal the gate, Luna sacrifices herself by sealing the gate from the side of the Demon realm, trapping herself inside, yet again leaving Celestia with both the jobs of the sun and moon. Dante feels guilty, as he realizes his father would've wanted him to sacrifice himself, and this leads to the events of DMC2.

So what are your fantasies and crazy ways of making the series new again?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well isnt this thread a little premature since we dont know enough about the game to judge it.

i would have avoided revealing he was half-angel till i had a better approval rating or at least till later when i could show it in a story trailer.

better pr over all. they had us waiting to long for too little.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
well isnt this thread a little premature since we dont know enough about the game to judge it.

i would have avoided revealing he was half-angel till i had a better approval rating or at least till later when i could show it in a story trailer.

better pr over all. they had us waiting to long for too little.
Not really as this thread is just for fun

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
oh, then i would have given him a boondock saints outfit.

maybe a crossover dlc with marvel or capcom properties.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Haha, you guys and your crazy ideas, but since I've already designed what I think the next DMC should be like, I'll leave that up to you guys to fantasize about...

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
We need george takei to make an appearance as as well as Kate beckinsale as selina and Alice from RE.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
lol, I'm imagining Dante dressed as Bayonetta now. XD

whatthefuck.jpg

Im really liking how the stances are working out. I sure hope there will be a shotgun and with new attacks. In DMC3 dante would step on an enemy and shoot them until they died and the kick em. I would like to see some kind of finishers hopefully new ones but leave you open for attacks

Top Bottom