• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you switch characters????????

sobybar

how do you switch characters in devil may cry 4... i beat the game and also on every mission it shows that it gives you the option of switching characters:\

II Regicide II

The Greatest
all it does is make it automatic mode to help you out
instead of doing all the combos yourself, all you do is hit the attack button and it does everything for you
also it randomly charges up your gun for a charge shot
there is no real way to acually change your character to Dante in the Nero missions
oh and im pretty sure you hit the RB button(if you have a 360)
prob R1 for PS3

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What Fatal said + (rep btw)
When you beat DMD, you can switch between the normal Characters and the Characters with Unlimited Devil Trigger.^_^

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Tony_Redgrave;69364 said:
What Fatal said + (rep btw)
When you beat DMD, you can switch between the normal Characters and the Characters with Unlimited Devil Trigger.^_^

thanks for the rep
oh and i wish i still had dmc4
but i only rented it
no money

sobybar

sobybar

if ua dont hav to much money, try using gamefly its only 7 bucks a month... you van find 7 bucks anywhere.....they have thousands of games and plenty in stock, you can rent up to 2 games, keep them as long as you want then mail them in and youll get another in less than a week

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Re: sobybar

sobybar;69368 said:
if ua dont hav to much money, try using gamefly its only 7 bucks a month... you van find 7 bucks anywhere.....they have thousands of games and plenty in stock, you can rent up to 2 games, keep them as long as you want then mail them in and youll get another in less than a week

yea true
haha btw you sound just like the commercial

Top Bottom