• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you see the world?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's a rock in space on which life claws for space, whether there is meaning behind it or not.

It's neither cruel nor kind - it is indifferent. Only we humans place values on it, and because it is indifferent to what we believe, we probably think it is a hard, miserable place at some point in our lives. But a lack of meaning is liberation, not pointlessness. You're free to go out into the world and live your life for any reason you wish. Mankind seems to want a higher purpose than his own or what he decides, but why? I think he's blessed in being able to choose his own destiny, with his own mind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see the world as a huge smorgasbord of things to do and new things to try. Every day is an adventure, and taking the road less traveled often leads to rewards.

An innocent take on the world, I'll admit, but my views all the same.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
i see the world as split up in two sections...

75% of ppl in the world r in the asshole sections for....being an asshole and 25% of the remaining ppl r on the nice ppl side

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
yep...this about says it. a piece of dung in space.

cosmic-poop-space.jpg

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
The world has many doors of opportunties, they say once the door closes you can't get back that chance- I beg to differ though. There are many chances to get it back, different things to see and do. Endless possibilties if you are into those kinds of things.

Living life to the fullest.

aka958

Don't trust people
Meh, the world is what the world is.
You see those pictures in space of the planet we live in? That's the world.

If you mean world like the life and how everything communicates then I'd say it's a nice idea, great concept. But it is far too unbalanced, I mean humans needs a nerf ASAP. I can't play as a gaselle cuz I know I'll get blown in the head any second by an advanced weapon. -.- How am I supposed to win a 20 frag match this way? .-.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
With my eyes. /lamehumour

I see the world for what it is.
I see the world for what it could be.
I make my world how I choose it to be.

So I could panic about the weather acting crazy lately, and stock up my cupboards, and pray every day that I'll somehow be spared from the end of the world (I mean, what else can these twisted natural disasters be but a warning of what is to come?)
But I choose not to. Instead I iceskate (either on my feet or my behind, whichever keeps connected to the icy roads) through the cold down to the shops when we run out of something, and I enjoy the beauty of nature instead.

Reactions: Meg

aka958

Don't trust people
With my eyes. /lamehumour

I see the world for what it is.
I see the world for what it could be.
I make my world how I choose it to be.

So I could panic about the weather acting crazy lately, and stock up my cupboards, and pray every day that I'll somehow be spared from the end of the world (I mean, what else can these twisted natural disasters be but a warning of what is to come?)
But I choose not to. Instead I iceskate (either on my feet or my behind, whichever keeps connected to the icy roads) through the cold down to the shops when we run out of something, and I enjoy the beauty of nature instead.

o.o
Instead of end of the world theories we also have conpsiracy theories. Like, the H.A.R.P. =O

That sentence right there also shows that I don't trust everything I see at first glance, so that's another way to look at the world.

Top Bottom