• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you kill the giant red spider ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the 1st boss in the game but i hardly do any damage to this sucka come on i cant be this bad at this game.
any one tell me how to kill it, any tricks?:wacko:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Jump and shoot, jump and shoot. best tactic to kill Phantom, which is his real name. This tactic has worked for me, but if you want to use a devil arms then wait until he uncovers his mouth, this also applies with guns but just shoot any way.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Attack his face/back when he shows them. Don't let him swipe you when you go for his face. Simple as that.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's the easiest boss in the game. It's just that the 1st time the space is so enclosed that you can't moved like you want. Evade and jump to attack his body is what I do. Also check the 3rd video here.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
His butt is his week spot. Yes I said it. His butt and his mouth. Jump on his back and run to his booty and attack it, but make sure he doesn't cover it up with his tail or else it will be useless. As for his mouth, attack it when you can and/or wait for him to try and shoot a fire ball out of his mouth and if your timing is right, you can deflect it if you hit it with Alastor.

Thats why it helps to read the files on your enemies. ^^ Most if not all the files will tell you the demons weak points.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Tony_Redgrave;56884 said:
It's the easiest boss in the game. It's just that the 1st time the space is so enclosed that you can't moved like you want. Evade and jump to attack his body is what I do. Also check the 3rd video here.

Griffon's easier than Phantom unless it's DMD! :p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I disagree: I think that Griffon is harder than Phantom on Hard & DMD. Not exactly Nelo Angelo or Mundus but still tricky.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
With phantom I jumped on his back when he went scorpian like and turned on DT and slashed away (I had to hit his face to get DT meter back up).

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nice tactic, I had a tendency to stinger his face before going into DT to use a powerful helm breaker then continue to slice away until the DT gauge diminished.

son of the devi

I gist use holley waters 2 of them then u go in to DT hit his head then it should go to a clip sein I lafid at u HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i practically moved left and right hitting phantom with the alastor and rebellion swords. Swords work better, i dont look for weak spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom