• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How DMC5 could happen

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
almost all of us have lost hope for DMC5 if we didn't forget one thing
The fact that almost all of us are buying the hd collection means that it has potential to outsell DmC if this happens DMC5 could happen because Capcom will realize that they did not need to reboot the franchise , and either discontinue DmC and go back to the original or continue both series

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yeah..... Then all of the angry gamers would rejoice, and the sales for DMC5 would be through the roof!
(hopefully NT will see this message ;))

ZeroLove

What if the new Devil May Cry becomes more popular and gets bigger sales than Devil May Cry 5? I wonder how the fans would react to that.

ZeroLove

keep dreaming while Capcom counts money

Yeah, it's not like they don't have some great titles coming up, such as Asura's Wrath and the new Street Fighter X Tekken as well. They might not be as big a company as they once were, but I don't think money is the biggest issue they have.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well I think it depends on which sells more which direction they are gonna go in.

But really depends on whether each game exceeds expectations.

I dont think they should do both. One would feel redudant and it's not like they know what to do with both.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
lol when did i say they have money issues they just are greedy and cold blooded look at those ultimate super duper marvelVscapcom and super super street fighter coming out and now SfXtk then TkXSf oh my gawd plz stop it Capcom my head hurts but capcom says no ! and they relase RE:revelations RE:ORC and now RE:6 my gawd >_< and now DmC and asura'swrath seems greath though

ZeroLove

They release them, sure, but they aren't forcing anyone to buy their products. If people didn't want those games, they wouldn't buy them and when people don't buy them, Capcom won't make them. Capcom have always made updated versions of their previous games, such as Street Fighter 2 which then had Street Fighter 2 Turbo, then came along Super Street Fighter 2 and then finally Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. It's not exactly new to them to do that, it's just how they do business and people buy those games, so why not make them? It's just a good business strategy which works for them.

Top Bottom