• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did people get Vergil's Downfall Early?

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
I know guys, I'm a noob :(
Alright, I have not played video games in general for about a week. So when I saw that people were posting gameplay of the Vergil's Downfall DLC, I just assumed that it was released. Upon my visit to the playstation store, I find no such DLC (but Bloody Palace was there, which is AWESOME).
So, my questions are:
1. How did these guys get the VD DLC?
2. Is there a way for me to get it now as well?
3. When is the official release date for the VD DLC?
Edit:
4. Who EXACTLY has access to the DLC as of now? Is it a specific group (ex. PS3 users in UK)?

Onecrazymonkey1

The official release date is March 6th I believe. As for the people who got it early, I think they pre-ordered the game and were able to get it by putting their codes in; everyone else has to wait. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me.

Don't worry I feel your pain...:'(

Martius

SSSmokin!
Some mistakes on Capcom side i suppose. I dont think it like all people who preordered can access dlc right now.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I pre-ordered through GameStop, and my code doesn't work yet. It's so far only the UK and some parts of the EU since they got the full 12 digit codes, and we only got 11 digit
you try guessing the last digit? usually it ends with Z when it comes to codes.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
you try guessing the last digit? usually it ends with Z when it comes to codes.
I'd say just put the code in, then try every number and letter to try to complete it. My last part of the code was letter K.

Also, people who preordered from shopto got their codes a few days after the game shipped. That's how I got mine.

zarion

My DLC code came with a card that came with my preorder of Son of Sparda edition.
Also, it's an 11-digit code.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'd say just put the code in, then try every number and letter to try to complete it. My last part of the code was letter K.

Also, people who preordered from shopto got their codes a few days after the game shipped. That's how I got mine.
I didn't even get a code. >:L oh well, patience better be virtue.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles

Tried this now i only get an error occured, even with a valid code for ps+ i have not redeemed.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It makes me angry that people only got eleven digits. It's almost thread-worthy, even. But it's probably not a good idea to do so. Seriously, I think that should be the real question, however; Why only 11 digits?

zarion

I don't get your problem.
Perhaps your digits were printed incorrectly?
Mine came in a nice promotional DLC card with cover arts and instructions on the back and it was 4Q57 MANK LG4M
Oh wait lol, those ARE 12 digits. Sucks to be you then.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
This is so confusing. Is the official release date February 28 or March 6?
Please be February 28.

Top Bottom