• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How can I trigger a certain Devil Bringer sequence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koemi

half-breed
In Nero's missions, how can I get to trigger the animation I bolded?

Dante - everytime I use Devil Bringer on Dante, it only turns to an epic swordplay, not that spanking-Dante-on-the-ground one.

Echinda - usually I can squish that purple daggling thing using DB, but few time I did that stabbing-her-stomach-endless-time thing.

Bael - is getting into his month and slashing the only DB animation? I thought I hit him from under before and sent him flying once....

Credo - when he throws a spear at you, I saw on Youtube you can grab that and throw it back at him. Do you use Sneak or just plain Devil Bringer ?

[not bosses] DT actions Maximum bet and the other one: it takes forever to charge. Is there a way to shorten the charge time? What do you use that mainly for (can't possibily be useful for fast bosses like Dante)

In another post, someone mentioned a "Did you know?" thread, it seems great, but when I searched it's not here. So if anyone can help me out that will be great. Any other hints will be helpful too (best ways to get red orbs: heaven or hell, or bloody palace? so on) Thanks!

Evil Nero

Dante - it depends on if you are hitting him when he stunned by one of your attacks or he's attacking you or standing normally. When he's stunned , you should smash him on the ground but when he's ready for you , the sword fight issue's.

Echidna - when she's laying egg's and you can see the dangly thing , lock on to it , jump next to it and use the DB. Nero should kick the hell out of it , even better with the devil trigger!

Bael - There is 2. One where his tounges hanging out and I'm not sure about the other one but its been done.

Credo - You have to use a well-placed debil bringer grab.

[Not Bosses] - sadly , thats what you've got for your charge time.

To get a lot of red orbs , simply smash everything around you! from enemy's to vase's to boxes of melons!

With heaven and hell , the trick is to try and fight the enemy ONE at a time. If you storm into a load of them then your bound to get hit. plus , always look out for the enemy attacking and you should be fine =]

Bloody palace is all down to your skill really. If you can get SSS combo's then you can sacrifice time as those combo's make up for it.

Plus , whenever your devil bringer glows , search around you as an important item is around. Like a built-in metal detector.

When your against bosses and you have a chance to to activate a devil bringer animation , instantly switch to your devil trigger and at the end , de-activate. You do more damage that way and it looks cooler =]

Hope I helped in someway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom