• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How awesome would it be to play as a boss or enemies , against the sons and grandson of sparda in a dlc or bloody palace mode

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
As the title suggests , how epic would that before you, and if you could choose from any game

What boss or enemy would you be

Also taking people on in like coop PvP that way would be fantastic

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I got through the boss fight with Artemiseia from DMCV and thought she'd be cool to control in a dogfight scenario. Or having another character use a armor devil arm based on her ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Another vote for Jester! I know that a lot of people hated his boss battle in DMC3 Special Edition but I frigging loved it! Great character and overall challenging boss battle for a scrub like moi.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Pardon me, but wasn't "Bloody Palace" confirmed as DLC, and would be a free update?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is yes , this is a hypothetical what if scenario of coop bloody palace PvP of say 3 Vs 3 bosses Vs sparda descendants

Or other dlc ideas for playing as bosses etc

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes the angelos from 4 and 5

As ai they aren't overly tough, but controlled by human players they could be deadly in teams

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just remembered, isn’t this another mechanic in RE6? I forgot what it’s called but you can invade a player’s campaign as a random creature. For DMC5, you might want to leave features like that at a certain difficulty or above.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes. It was announced at the end of the main trailer to be released sometime in April but don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Then why...why did you tell them?

:facepalm:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well berto if they reworked the cameo system a bit they could allow human players to control enemies and bosses

That would be a lot of fun actually

Top Bottom