• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hollow Dante

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've got the model, but I'm not sure how you put it back into the game bearing in mind this was converted so I could put it in xnalara.Would sending over the textures do? You could add them to the standard Dante model using the Milkshape program.

3_zps1454f019.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I only began to learn all this about 2 nights ago, so you're not alone with being noob to this^_^

I could write a tutorial for you if that would help?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Should I write it here for others to see...just in case I make a mistake? I'm open to corrections if I get this wrong.^_^ Or would you like it as a PM?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Wait its spelled milkshape? I thought it was milkshake xD

lol, I'll assume that's a joke, but in case it wasn't...

Milkshakes are ice cream drinks, and "Milkshape" is that program thingy that I know nothing about.

Anyway, this post isn't just for you, but for anyone else who didn't get the joke lol.

Neriek

Here, I threw one together for myself just before after being unable to find a copy online..

It's just a simple texture swap, to use it just run the game with texmod.. I've included a(dodgy) version that uses the Original Dante model(black hair) for people who haven't even beaten the game(or their save data was erased installing Bloody Palace like mine was) as well as the White-haired Dante model. I've also included the textures themselves in PNG format(forgot the def file so write your own if you use them, it's not hard..) for anybody who wants to modify them.

One more thing, I made the eyes myself seeing as for some reason I couldn't find(or missed) Hollow Dante's actual eyes, although I assume it'l turn out just the same..

EDIT: Hair needs fixing, although I'm unsure on whether or not TexMod can use alphas..

Top Bottom