• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hobo's moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
Thought I'd drop a line to say it's nice to have talked to the guys and girls that I got round to meeting and I've had a bit of fun but I'm finishing up posting here. I can't seem to get motivated enough to post anything constructive so I keep ending up posting stupid crap and that's just......Dumb. *sigh*

Depression truly sucks. :(

And I'm also feeling rather werid. ;_;

Fin.

P.s. Oh yeah, one last thing..... Dante is awesome.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:( I don't think you post crap. I like reading your posts. However I know what you mean - I feel I don't have much to say either so I just post crap too! I also understand if you need a break from here.

I typed out something else, but deleted it cuz I think it sounded like crap! lol so there you go! Take care Osaka and I hope you post again soon 'cuz I'll miss u.

Oh yeah Dante is awesome! :D
Ebs

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Take care, Osaka. I'm sorry that you have to leave. I never really got to know you. :/

What what?
cebollita_animated_onion-12.gif

You can't, I mean Nooooo.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Right, so second person that's left since I've been talking to them. I may as well leave too. See you around Osaka, I thought your posts were cool.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Maybe you just need a break. We all do from time to time.

But don't be gone too long. ;)

Osaka

trollololol
I got withdrawal symptoms :<
I guess I'll resume posting every now and again.Went to log on a few days ago but didn't fancy risking it with all that virus stuff happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom