• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Just asking, when did Sparda get banned from here and what did he do? Not the DMC Sparda but the Sparda from this forum.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He got banned a few weeks to a month ago, and he was banned for his general assholerey, as he was known for.

He forced his opinion onto others, and was extremely rude, as was his nature. So he got banned. Good riddance, I say.

iry

i have a quick question abot him aswell!
He had a really nice quote about god and stuff in his signature-stuff. Anybody remembers it?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
He was on the verge of breaching forum rules, manipulating the staff, bullying new members and ticking off old members. He was more of a nuisance than a contributing member, and I approached him about this time and time again. He was just too full of himself to change. I personally got fed up with his god-complex and VB and I decided to short of 'petition' his unpleasant presence here. It was either something was done about him, or a group of us would have upped and left the forum for good.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with a bit of ****iness and the occasional sarcastic remark, but he was doing it all the time, in every thread. People actually stopped posting in threads when they saw he was getting involved in the discussion. As Sparda kept telling me, misunderstandings happen all the time on the internet. The problem was that those misunderstandings ONLY happened where it was a discussion involving him and another member. I don't have that much trouble interpreting anybody else on here, and I'm sure (for most of the time) it's mutual for everyone else who has read my posts, but Sparda was point-blank being rude and deliberately offensive. There's no misunderstanding a troll's intentions.

Well...troll wouldn't be the right word to describe him, so I'll copy VB and quote Credo - Sparda was an 'asshat'.

@Iry: go look on his profile page, if it still exists.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Iry, here's the quote.

Is God willing but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is God able but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is God willing and able? Then where is God?
Is God neither willing nor able? Then why call him God?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;250985 said:
Iry, here's the quote.

Is God willing but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is God able but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is God willing and able? Then where is God?
Is God neither willing nor able? Then why call him God?

good quote. it's a shame a more pleasant person didn't come up with it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DreadnoughtDT;250928 said:
He got banned a few weeks to a month ago, and he was banned for his general assholerey, as he was known for.

He forced his opinion onto others, and was extremely rude, as was his nature. So he got banned. Good riddance, I say.

Chloe_Ryder;250946 said:
He was on the verge of breaching forum rules, manipulating the staff, bullying new members and ticking off old members. He was more of a nuisance than a contributing member, and I approached him about this time and time again. He was just too full of himself to change. I personally got fed up with his god-complex and VB and I decided to short of 'petition' his unpleasant presence here. It was either something was done about him, or a group of us would have upped and left the forum for good.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with a bit of ****iness and the occasional sarcastic remark, but he was doing it all the time, in every thread. People actually stopped posting in threads when they saw he was getting involved in the discussion. As Sparda kept telling me, misunderstandings happen all the time on the internet. The problem was that those misunderstandings ONLY happened where it was a discussion involving him and another member. I don't have that much trouble interpreting anybody else on here, and I'm sure (for most of the time) it's mutual for everyone else who has read my posts, but Sparda was point-blank being rude and deliberately offensive. There's no misunderstanding a troll's intentions.

Well...troll wouldn't be the right word to describe him, so I'll copy VB and quote Credo - Sparda was an 'asshat'.

@Iry: go look on his profile page, if it still exists.

Both of these are right on the money, he was banned because he was an asshat, two years worth of being a tool finally caught up to him, he was on his last warning for quite some time.

darkslayer13;251011 said:
good quote. it's a shame a more pleasant person didn't come up with it.

That quote is from a Greek philosopher called Epicurus, for the record.

Lexy;251012 said:
Is he permanently banned or just on a suspension?

Perma-ban.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Devil of War;251017 said:
I'd like to ask a question on why someone else got banned,DevilGirl.Why did she get banned?

She turned out to be a well known spammer across a wide majority of Steve's network of forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom