• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hmm DMC slot machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really am impressed. But not on the good meaning of the world. If they have no problem spending money to create something like this, they should just try to improve the "normal" games or create a side game.

Zato-OW

King
Yeah, I think this is only in Japan though. But I see what your saying. I rather them spend all their time into creating the console games and do the others secondary to last.

Zato-OW

King
I'm guessing its a Capcom HQ game. Usually they will have unreleased games like this in their buildings for people to play while they are waiting(appointment or w/e.) or just to have fun like a break area for employees.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It makes sense. On the other hand, having games like this in a Video Game Company makes them look kinda stupid. But whatever, if they MUST have it what can we say..

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;122538 said:
It makes sense. On the other hand, having games like this in a Video Game Company makes them look kinda stupid. But whatever, if they MUST have it what can we say..

True!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom