• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hint's and Tips For DMC4

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
Hey guy's, I'm wondering if anyone has any Tip's for DMC4, I'm pretty adept to the game, I can easily pull of every single move in the game, No damage nearly all the levels and get to SSS In no time, But I'm just wondering if anyone has any tip's, Mostly for The buster, Exceed and DT, Since I play as Nero 99% Of the time

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
TBH FOR THE BUSTER I FULL CHARGE THE EX GAUGE THEN PULL THE high roller move (back on the right stick) then use buster charge the ex gauge a bit the use air hike and repeat lol when on the ground slash a destroy the enemy qnd repeat first part when necessary :) hoped this helped

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
It's not a bad technique, I was more looking for way's to pull a string of combo's, Without having to stop to charge the Exceed

Nessy

just get better at timing it, and think ahead about what move you're doing next.

Assuming you can charge the exceed bar to 1/3 everytime, and the only time you ever drop is if you're going for a max act and you screw it up, don't go for the max act unless you are actually in need of it (I don't have the game installed but for moves like calibur and streak you will want all 3).

If you have 3 bars charged and you are only using a swing that will cost you 1 charge, or a combo of moves that all require 1 charge each, just make sure you get the single exceed every time, since this is much easier than a max-act. You should never be on 0/3 unless you use a triple and miss time the max act.

Basically it's a simple strategy to being careful with your exceeds.

I can explain it a bit better if you don't understand this, but the basis of the whole thing is simply practice and timing, some people are just better at it that others. When I play I can hit the 1/3 on every move pretty much 100% of the time, and have practiced getting the max act with all the moves that cost 3 bars, and with the moves at the start of combos extensively, so making sure my sword is charged most of the time.

Top Bottom